Accidental contact..

Lenny70

Hmm. I must say that my ex blocked me on MSN messanger long before the official break-up. Also she was offline at FB-chat. One time I asked her about it and..

She said that she was afraid that if I see her online I am going to go to her new apartment.

I Told her that thats ridiculous and added that I would come if I wanted to, not if I saw you on some chat..

Well..I have been blocked ever since. I blocked and deleted her aswell.

I have hundres of hours worth of message history saved in my computer..she is the only person I ever have talked that much on msn over the years.

It`s a pity..

Hmm. I must say that my ex blocked me on MSN messanger long before the official break-up. Also she was offline at FB-chat. One time I asked her about it and..

She said that she was afraid that if I see her online I am going to go to her new apartment.

I Told her that thats ridiculous and added that I would come if I wanted to, not if I saw you on some chat..

Well..I have been blocked ever since. I blocked and deleted her aswell.

I have hundres of hours worth of message history saved in my computer..she is the only person I ever have talked that much on msn over the years.

It`s a pity..

Huh? Did she think you were a phantom that can possess her through messaging and enter her home?

Oh, wait, nevermind, i reread it, lol. She would think that now you would know when she was home, and you would go see her. My ex used aim on her phone though.

I unblocked and undeleted her for 1 month, shes never on. I wouldnt chat with her if she was. I know I am not blocked and deleted on her aim.

And I know its rough, i remember chatting with her all day when she worked. I dont think about that anymore though.

Hastyland, thats kind of why i think she would have blocked me, if she really didnt want me to contact her, but i guess after our accidental communication yesterday its confirmed to me that she is actually open to talks.

Raton, i'll check out Al turtl'es stuff, thanks for that, your situation is very different to mine at the mo, i think reconcilliation will be much more likely in your position, i suppose relationships really shouldnt be this hard to work out should they?

Yeah. I dont think much about in anymore either.

I Would love to have someone new in fact..not anything serious..but just..something fresh. I guess I am ready for that soon again. I just havent seen a girl pretty enough yet that I want to certainly get something going with.

I Think it was in How I Met Your Mother....the boobs theory..that you think about the person whom you last were with..so you have to see a certain amount of "fresh" rack ..so you have something else to think about.

My ex was gorgeous. But, I have been with pretty chicks for a while, and I was with my ex for 3 years I have seen her at her worse. And intimacy suffered greatly, so looks dont match BOOM BOOM time. I want someone that i can have a good time with, she has to be attractive though. But, me and my ex didnt have much in common, i missed phone calls that lasted all night, i missed having good conversations with someone.

Hastyland, thats kind of why i think she would have blocked me, if she really didnt want me to contact her, but i guess after our accidental communication yesterday its confirmed to me that she is actually open to talks.

Raton, i'll check out Al turtl'es stuff, thanks for that, your situation is very different to mine at the mo, i think reconcilliation will be much more likely in your position, i suppose relationships really shouldnt be this hard to work out should they?

I may be able to get him to come back, but it may not be successful in the long run. I seriously think he sees me as a FWB now. lol. Oh well, I'll figure it out.

They shouldn't be this hard, which is why we must consider whether we should want them back or not. I totally understand when you say you feel addicted. I was always the dumper previously, until I met this guy. Now when he leaves, I panic. But I am never clingy in a relationship. We both just have a mess on our hands!

My ex was gorgeous. I want someone that i can have a good time with, she has to be attractive though. But, me and my ex didnt have much in common, i missed phone calls that lasted all night, i missed having good conversations with someone.

I had all the good stuff..and as I was her first serious relationship..I guess she just doesnt know that what we had was what most people are looking for...they go trough many * * * * ty relationships to figure that out..and I had the impression that I finally found something that will endure.

I guess she just has to experience what most of the other relationships are like..and then she will understand that..."hey..that first guy was right about it.."

And by that time..the recon. train with me has left the station a long ago.

Archived