Who has had the Essure procedure done?

I did about 2.5 years ago, and actually... I've never met anyone else who has. So it was interesting to see this!! (My doctor's office now always asks me 9 million questions about it because they are getting ready to start offering it... which always cracks me up for whatever reason. I feel kind of like a guinea pig.)

Honestly, I had NO side effects. No cramping, no pain, no discomfort... the only thing now is that when you press hard on my sides now, you can tell where the tubes are (because of the tissue that adheres to it) but if you don't know what it is, it's nothing really out of the ordinary, and it's not noticeable to a casual touch or light pressure... and it's not painful under harder pressure.

I did about 2.5 years ago, and actually... I've never met anyone else who has. So it was interesting to see this!! (My doctor's office now always asks me 9 million questions about it because they are getting ready to start offering it... which always cracks me up for whatever reason. I feel kind of like a guinea pig.)

Honestly, I had NO side effects. No cramping, no pain, no discomfort... the only thing now is that when you press hard on my sides now, you can tell where the tubes are (because of the tissue that adheres to it) but if you don't know what it is, it's nothing really out of the ordinary, and it's not noticeable to a casual touch or light pressure... and it's not painful under harder pressure.

Very cool; thanks!

Archived