Great Smoky Mountains

Mustachio

I went down to Tennessee for a weekend getaway to the Great Smoky Mountains and wanted to share my photos with you. Also, sorry if these are a little too large for the forums, but I didnt want to reduce the size that much.

This first one is actually better larger. The photo came out blurry which actually led to it looking like a painting.

image removed

image removed

image removed

And last, but certainly not least... in what is my favorite photo from the trip, and one of my all time favorites that I have taken

image removed

And of course, any and all technical details can be shared if anyone is interested.

• 1 month later...

athena, so far I am loving the Lee filters. They are a bit expensive overall, as for the 4 that I now own and the filter holder I spent easily over 500 dollars. What I have are the 0.6 Soft Edge Grad, the 0.9 Hard Edge Grad, the 0.6 ND, and the Big Stopper. I have yet to use the Big Stopper, but I was on the waiting list for 6 months on that one and I am quite excited to try it out.

I also have a large set of new pictures that I have taken since I posted these... just havent gotten them posted up.