Girl in my class does she sound interested?

Superus

About her

------------

yea this girl is pretty average, nobody talks to her, she pretty much keeps to herself unless (from my observation) someone asks for help. She participates in class at least once, during break she just sits by herself unless someone wants to talk to her which is always a girl. i think she's a bit antisocial because after quiz or exam time most people gather and talk about their answers.. she just leaves or sits by herself. She's always the first person to finish her quiz..

Scenario

-----------

I said to myself i better start slowly talking to her to make herself feel comfortable around me so i could ask her out. so today i rolled my chair to her group and i asked if she did the homework. she smiled and said no then she went through her folder to find the homework that i was asking for.... surely it was blank and she started working on it. (even though it's not graded if she didn't do it no one cares) but quickly her Asian friend said i did it and she gave me her paper. i was looking over the asian girls paper but at the same time i was looking at my corner eye and the other girl was doing a problem in the sheet. then when she finished her problem she gives me her paper and said check this did i do it right? (i asked myself what? you always finish before the whole class and your asking me if you did the problem right? i could be dumb lol but i guess she thinks i'm smart lol also we had a quiz on this homework long ago and she was first to hand it in) After that i left. Class ended and i walked over to them (because i remember they were going to show me the answers to the sheet posted online. ) i went over there and said so show me were the answers are and the girl that i'm interested say yea ok look then she gets cut off by the asian girl and she was explaining it to me.

i don't like the asian girl i like the white girl... i guess my question is what should i do next? and it seems like i already know the answer but i can't do it cuz i feel i sound awkward. should i start a study group with her?

OK sorry for the average. Obviously, i think she's pretty but noone else does... There is something about her that i like and i can't explain it.

That was the first time i've talked to her i feel awkword asking her out on the spot because in reality i don't know her name and i don't think she knows mine. class started 3 weeks ago.

Next time start talking about something like homework , test etc. and then introduce yourself (something like.. oh by the way, my name is). And that way you have established a good intro At that point, you have 2 options, ask her if she would like to go for a coffee after class or weekend etc. or start talking on a casual basis for a few days before youask her out... take a chance eitherway...

Yea, i'm def going to try.. i don't want to wait too long. I honestly don't really know anybody in the class besides two people. Do you guys think it's a good idea to ask her or see if she's interested in a study group? i could really use a study partner but should it be her?

Yea, i'm def going to try.. i don't want to wait too long. I honestly don't really know anybody in the class besides two people. Do you guys think it's a good idea to ask her or see if she's interested in a study group? i could really use a study partner but should it be her?

That's one of the best ways to get to know her without going too far or even creeping her out.

I didn't have a chance to go up to her and talk to her again. we had an exam and she finished before i did.

Anyway i don't know what to think... She never looks at me or shows me any signs of interest.....(unless i don't see it) She laughed at some fat dudes joke in class so i know she has a sense of humor... anyway when i finished i left the class and the asian girl was there with her friend and i started talking to them about the exam and she's like i don't want to talk about the exam anymore and she left.. maybe she failed?

I don't know do you guys think i should still try? maybe cuz she doesn't know me that well?

Archived