broke no contact!!

loulou37

well thats ok, no harm is done

you just need to now calm yourself down and think what you are going to say, dont imagine how you want the conversation to go, write down what you want to discuss and stick to it, just remember, needy, clingy, blubbering, begging none of these are appealing, you can convey all your thoughts and feelings in a different way

your a strong women, you can do this, do what you think is best not wat you feel is best

trust me if i did wat i felt was right i would have left him a million msgs by now, probably stood outside his house waiting for him, we do crazy stuff when we are emotional, keep strong and i'm here if you need to talk x

well thats ok, no harm is done

you just need to now calm yourself down and think what you are going to say, dont imagine how you want the conversation to go, write down what you want to discuss and stick to it, just remember, needy, clingy, blubbering, begging none of these are appealing, you can convey all your thoughts and feelings in a different way

your a strong women, you can do this, do what you think is best not wat you feel is best

trust me if i did wat i felt was right i would have left him a million msgs by now, probably stood outside his house waiting for him, we do crazy stuff when we are emotional, keep strong and i'm here if you need to talk x

thank you so much

i want to ask him to meet for a face to face, i want answers, i want him to tell me the truth if he's gone back to the marital home...

Hey there! I posted on your other thread. Read what I wrote over there.

Hang in there, you got this. Just take a deep breath, look in the mirror and ask that person you see if they are happy with how things are going down. If not, maybe you should tell that person you see that you intend to make changes ... Get YOU back, you have worth too. Don't let him dictate what you feel your value is. I know you only as loulou on here, and I can tell you I KNOW you are worth more. If you look in the mirror and smile, I promise that person will always smile back at you.

Hey there! I posted on your other thread. Read what I wrote over there.

Hang in there, you got this. Just take a deep breath, look in the mirror and ask that person you see if they are happy with how things are going down. If not, maybe you should tell that person you see that you intend to make changes ... Get YOU back, you have worth too. Don't let him dictate what you feel your value is. I know you only as loulou on here, and I can tell you I KNOW you are worth more. If you look in the mirror and smile, I promise that person will always smile back at you.

hi dig, thank you for your kind words...it's just what i need right now....i'm sitting here in a bit of a mess, hoping he calls me, sad i know but i'm finding it so hard to just let him go x

Archived