just looking for different thoughts regarding this situation...

Jnyce2010

Hey, everyone..

I've been celibate going on 2 1/2 months now, and I couldn't feel better. I have also quit drinking going on 2 months. I am studying for the LSAT and the GMAT, and I am being considered for a government job currently. The drinking hasn't really been an issue for me as of late. Going without sex is killing me slowly. I'm angry all the time and that's all I think about. I am not shunning sex long term, but I have had a string of empty relationships and now I'm just waiting for that special person that is worth my time.

I have a female friend who I have just recently cut off, because I was starting to like beyond the level of friendship.. I cut this off because she has a BOYFRIEND. She is also very attractive, and she just recently let me know that I could now have sex with her anytime I felt like it.. She knows that I am celibate and I know that she is playing on this vulnerability. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want to have sex with her... I also know karma can be quite a ***** and I don't want this to come full circle.. I workout all the time, I read books, I pray..I go on nature walks...but I STILL WANT SEX..I WANT IT FROM HER lol... Has anyone out there been through anything similar, if so please help!!

only reason that i say that..is because the more that i have done that in the past, the amped I am to go and seek out someone for sex!

I am the same way. "Rubbing one out" relieves the immediate pressure but seems to kick the sex drive into the next gear. You are in a spot where casual sex might be a solution. I would not have anything to do with the girl with the boyfriend, that's just me, only other singles for the casual thing. Keep it honest, keep it fun. I am sure you can find someone who is also looking for nothing serious.

Archived