I was visiting my daddy for six weeks. Within the second week, I met some people at the local mall. That night, I was talking online and got to talking to someone I didn't even know. We talked and just clicked! The next day, at the mall, we were already cuddling together. We fell hard and fast. We ended up sharing several passionate kisses. I explained to him many times that I'd be leaving and going home within the next month. We hung out and spent all the time we could together, because of the fact that I'd be leaving. Soon, my homophobic daddy got wind of our relationship about three weeks into it. No help there. A few days ago, his own parents got involved. They've cut me off from phone contact with him and letter contact. The only way I can talk to him now is to talk online, which is fine, because I get to see him in person every once in awhile. But soon, I'll be leaving back home. Soon... as in two days! With barely any ways to contact him, a stressed out mind, homophobic parents on both ends of our relationship, his parents worried about statuatory rape (I'm 13, he's 16 in 5 days), and to top it all off, they've set strict limitations on him and me, and several groundation-threats on him, and I'm about to leave and be, let's see (the distance between Chicago to Key West, Florida) away!! I want this relationship to last and so does he! So many factors are fighting against us!!! I'm out of ideas, and I'm too distraught to think of any myself... please help... and let me know... that I'm not alone...

Okay,

well i dont think there is much you guys' can do unless you buy your on phoneline or you go to friends house and call longdistance witha calling card to one of his friends house......But, letters i think you could always send it to his friends house also....And then have him burn it afterwards or something like that....Well personality i dont like when people have age gaps when they are young....im 14 almost 15 and i know that MOST.....( not all ) guys go out with younger girls to get "some" ...Well if you guys can deal with a long distance relationship then go for it... But your gonna have to have more then trust then anything in that kinda relationship.....Im sorry your having problems with his parents...im having problems right now with my parents and my girlfriends parents too they are being pretty retarded... By the way dont keep record of your conversationg online because they are easily restored.... But yeah you can always get a microphone and talk online with that and get webcams... I know where key west is because i used to live near it...Tampa Florida .....but, thats not the point.. You should serously try to keep this relationship together but, i wouldnt get to serous because you can't have much control a thousand miles away you know? hope that helped PM if you have any more questions