I have this good guy friend who is my ex-classmate. I was told jokingly by him that he likes me. I was confused. he told amost everything happening to him. We usually hang out as a class in the campus and when i mention any cute guys, he will be looking out for that person and commenting what i had said earlier wasn't that true afterall. We had went out together alone only once but together as a group lot of times. I don't why but i can't help having this feeling that he likes me. And he had told me once that if i am much shorter, he will ask me to be his girlfriend. For, he would talk to me whenever he had any problems(most of the time) and took my advices. What do you think? Do you think that he likes me or he's just treating me as one of his guy friends only?

i think he might like you! you should hang out with him more, alone even. He sounds like a very cool guy, and he definitely cares for you. So i would say, get to know him better, see what happens... unless of course you don't like him back.

good luck...

Thanks for ur advices, cliveso and geyser92.

I certainly hope that it will turn out the way that all of us expect. But so far, he hasn't taken any actions or expressed anything. I can say that he didnt mention anything now, but instead he kept asking me out and also bringing my friends which he didnt know out with him. He had seen a few of them and commented that they were pretty. Does this show that he doesn't like me and is just treating me as one of his good friend? :S