I think im "in like" with someone i met on the net

Ated

*sigh*

I really like this certain someone on the net, im just hurt that when i finally 'move on' from my last relationship... I can't date this guy. He lives like in America! ANd im im Australia...

OH

I dunno what to do. Is it possible for me to actually have feelings for him? Ive never met him in person?

hey there, relationship has two aspects, you and him/her. you can stand the pain whatever of long distance relationship, it doesnt mean he can do the same thing!! the relationship works well, not just you can make it! both of you have to do it together!! and as you said that the guy seems not as interested in you as you are, that is very dangerous. there is no commitment or anything...so just keep looking!! or maybe you can talk to him, told him your feeling your thinking!! be honest....honesty is the key to successful relationship...

cheers

Well he said that 'anything' can happen... He also said that we should jsut let love take its course. WHICH I TOTALLY AGREE WITH! But, the thing is, if im interested in him and he's interested in me... we should NOT look for anyone else right??

Things is, i think that he is not as interested in me as i am him, because he thinks that long distance wont work. And agian, the intimacy issue...