Its more the way it was handled im finding hard to deal with

stevo1565

Long story short boy meets girl they hit it off have a mutual loving relationship which is amazing spend loads of time together girl even gave guy keys to her flat 3 months in we start having small miss understandings not arguments nothing major just silly things. Girls goes really distance and asks for space due to having loads of work guy respects her space. She texts during this time and we both agree its not worth throwing away we speak in the week and girl says she does not want to split up. They arrange to meet at the end of the first week they discuss everything and agree that we need to communicate when things get mis understood girl reasures guy everything is going to be ok they plan an amazing day for the following day. They end up making love and guy stay's over guy wakes up in the monring girl says "Im not happy" " i dont want to be in this relationship anymore, feels like we are just freinds".

So guy explains that he is not trying to emotionally balckmail girl but went through en extremely rough time 6 years ago and the best way for him to handle this is to delete her number remove from facebook and distance himself from going into her work for a while. Guy leaves some texts flow round but more patronising ones like your a great guy you will find someone etc.

1 Month almost NC. Every girl ive met in the past 6 years has either cheated or just left without explanation i treat these girls with the up most respect and would of done anything for my ex we were so close things were amazing then she sleeps with me and dumps me.

Stil can not get my head around it all how can someone be like that with another person when they were once so close??

I feel your pain,my ex bf and i decided to give a try again at relationship after breaking up for 9 mths, i was so happy then 5mths in,he wants a break up, caught me off guard. Says he's afraid the same mistakes we made in the past he's afraid may occur again!! Am thinkin how can someone be close with another, make beautiful memories and suddenly want a break up!!!!!!

Read the journey from abandonment to healing by Susan Anderson It will help you figure out why you choose people who are going to cheat on you or leave you. You are probably also pushing them away to an extent and not noticing it. That doesn't matter now, it's in the past. Just figure it out so you can deal with it better in your next relationship bud.

Hey guys thank you for all your responses :

ink i know how your feeling its not nice when people play with your emotions i find it really hard keep analizing it all worst thing is i will have to see her after the summer in work (be my first day back after i spend 5 weeks away in the US) chin up im glad i can share it with people who understand ;-)

Endy Thanks bud i ordered that book the other day and will give it a good read when it arrives

Wicked Thank you for you kind words i did try my best flowers sent to her work cooked dinner when she was stressed but like you say im stating to come to terms with the fact she turned into a right **** and i fell for a totally different person which is really hurtful

Thanks for your support guys

Archived