breaking up with a co-worker i've been dating

First off i want to say that I don'y have a problem with ending relationships. However, it does complicate things when the girl i'm dating is a co-worker.

This girl i'm dating i find moderately attractive. As far as her personality goes, it ranges somewhere between a pissed off Rosanne Barr and a bottomed out heroin addict. Now it seems that she doesn't understand what I mean when I say that we are just dating. Apparently she thinks that we should spend all our time together and that I need to call her every night etc.

Now that i'm through ranting I want to know how people think i should end this so she won't be completely pissed and cause problems at our workplace. NOTE: coming out and just saying that I want to send this WILL NOT work because she thought that I was just dating her to have sex with her. And we just recently did have sex, so ending it now will just confirm the fact that I did just want to have sex. So, seriously...any ideas?

There is a saying that you shouldn't play where you work but I'm sure you know that now.

Unfortunately there's not going to be any easy way out of this nor is there any guarantee that she won't cause problems. From your description of her, its almost a sure thing that there any gonna be problems.

The best thing that you can do is to gently tell her that you can't see her anymore. I hate to recommend lying but in this one case I suggest that you put all the blame upon yourself and tell her that she is not the problem but that you are. Hope I helped and i wish you the best of luck.

Eve