talk about mixed signals

jmantra

So I met this girl, we hung out a couple times, I really like her, but she says she "doesn't want to ruin our friendship", fine, I am in the friend zone.. oh well life goes on..

But since she has told me this,she's been acting really weird, like acting like more than a "friend":

• Sending me random texts that say "Good morning cupcake" and Good night"
  • Putting me with her and another girl as her default pic on facebook
  • Telling me how sexy I am
  • Constantly liking and commenting on my statuses on facebook
  • wanting to spend a lot of time with me
  • Giving me a chain she was supposed to give her to ex bf ( this was before the "friend" conversation though)
  • Giving me a pet name ("pimp daddy", lol)

She's saying one thing but acting like another, how am I supposed to interpret this?

Maybe she's scared that if you were too take it to the next level and it didn't work out, that it would be wrecked.

But if she thought about it, she may aswell take it to the next level, because if you got a new girlfriend or she got a new boyfriend it won't be the same as it is now, so I say you both should just go for it lol

But if she thought about it, she may aswell take it to the next level, because if you got a new girlfriend or she got a new boyfriend it won't be the same as it is now, so I say you both should just go for it lol

That would be nice, and I agree, the question is, is she really willing to take it to the next level? I don't want to force the issue because that comes accross as desperate, and I don't like the idea of forcing people into things they may not want to do, they usually end up resenting you for it.

She did recently break up with a bf, and I think she may still be hung up on him, I don't if thats the reason or not, I am just so confused.

Archived