Devoting her life to god?!?!?!?!

Ok, me and this girl supposedly were getting along good.

she was separated form her abusive husband and found comfort I guess in me. It was going great but little BS was here and there, like we would have sex but she wouldnt show me her breats (or let me touch em). I could care less about this kind of stuff, but she seemed to not let me in.

Well, she told me she needed some time, some time for her self. well I pushed to find out where this was coming from and next thing you know she is telling me she is moving away and devoting her life to god. I would be ok with this except for the following reasons

1. she has numerously said she would never move away from her family

2. she said she wouldnt keep her daughtor from the father

3. no church is going to help out with a divorce

4. she is so materialistic, she wouldnt give up her car or a source of moeny to do community work

5. this is all of a sudden

6. she would go on and on about how she wanted the party life and wanted to be able to drink

she had told me I made her feel so wonderful and no one has ever made her feel the way I do, yet she is gonna leave me? she wasnt even planning on telling me until a week before it happened. and coinicidently her feelings started changing right after we started having sex.

I feel like she used me for rebound/sex and is going back to her f***ed up husband.

• 2 weeks later...

hey man, dont take offense to any of this reply, but God is alot bigger than you are my friend. It seems obvious that this girl had been through alot of crap with her ex, and she probably did just look for something to make her feel better with you. but no guy could ever give any amount of comfort like God can. If she feels she needs to move away and devote her life to God, I would say that if you really care about this girl you would let her go. You dont have to fix things in your life (materialism, partying) before you give your life to God, God works in you to remove the desires for those from you. So basically sounds like this girl might be making a smart choice in seeking comfort in God.

• 4 weeks later...

Don't chase her. Let her run off into her oblivious world and live under a sheet of ice. If she actually is going back with her husband she will suffer abuse once more and start the whole cycle of going between the husband and someone else (like she did with you) until finally noone will take her back.

• 1 month later...