Numbness in leg

My fiance is complaining of a numbness in his leg around the shin area. He has had it for about a week now and it occurred after working on a plane and having to put weight on leg for a long period of time. He thought it would eventually go away but it is still there. The problem is, he is in the military and has tried repeatedly to make an appointment with the doctor on base and they constantly tell him they are not taking appointments. He isn't allowed to go to another doctor either. Does anyone know what could be going on with his leg? Is this permanent? Thanks.

My fiance is complaining of a numbness in his leg around the shin area. He has had it for about a week now and it occurred after working on a plane and having to put weight on leg for a long period of time. He thought it would eventually go away but it is still there. The problem is, he is in the military and has tried repeatedly to make an appointment with the doctor on base and they constantly tell him they are not taking appointments. He isn't allowed to go to another doctor either. Does anyone know what could be going on with his leg? Is this permanent? Thanks.

What kind of work on the plane?

It's really hard to say. Might not even be related to that day. I'd guess a pinched nerve. Hopefully he can get them to understand 'no' isn't good enough and he needs an appointment ASAP. It's not cool to be told that especially in the military. Has he gone up the chain to get a better response?

Archived