Kissing with a short tongue...

cranberry

Yes. How short is your tongue? Some people's tongue connects longer along the bottom of your mouth - you can get a very simple surgery to cut the ligament that holds your tongue part way. I had a friend get it done - he could hardly even stick his tongue out!

Being a good kisser really doesn't have much to do with how long or short your tongue may be.

You just become a good kisser through practice. Experience is really the only way to learn how to kiss.

When you first start kissing, you don't really think about the other person's tongue. Your thinking more about what you are doing. Good kissing is more about technique than anything.

I have a super short tongue, the piece that holds it to the bottom of my mouth is almost at my teeth. I cant stick my tongue out more than a half an inch.........buuuuut, my girlfriend still kisses me and she doesnt seem to mind at all that I cant probe the back of hr throat, so I dont really think it's a huge deal.

As I'm sure we'll all aware *size doesn't matter* ;-)

I personally find that I don't enjoy being kissed by someone who pushes their tongue deep inside my mouth... just licking the insides of your partners lips, or the end of their tongue is enough: starting with gentle darting movements can be really erotic, just using your tongue to tease.

*j*

Hey,

I am so reeellllieeved after reading these posts b/c my tongue is supershort. Maybe it's about 1/3 of an inch measuring from the frenulum...

I was thinking of maybe getting the frenulum (the piece that holds your tongue to your mouth) cut if I can when I get my wisdom teeth out but I doubt it would make that much more difference. I;m not so worried about having a short tongue though now.

• 7 years later...

Archived