Girl of my dreams...

Hi, new to the boards. So heres the story, kinda long.

Ok, about 8 months ago i went to a forum and started posting. I got a private message from someone on one of the topics i posted on. It was her. She and i kept private messaging each other about stuff we had in common. Then i was like "hey, do you have instant messanger" She said yea and we exchanged msn addresses. So we started talking on msn. We talked pretty much everyday for a week. About everything. I told her after i'm out of school that i was moving to washington to get a job and live there. It turns out she lives in washington. She had almost EVERYTHING in common with me. Anyways, she wanted to see what i looked like so i sent her my pic. She said i was super cute and hot and all that stuff. I was rather flattered. She said that she now had a crush on me. I was kinda stunned. I hadn't really expected to hear that.

Well, thats about when i found out she was 13. Thats a very low age. I was 19 at the time and i was thinking that that is way too young. I decided i would continue to talk to her but just as a friend.

A few weeks passed and she told me she broke up with her boyfriend. I asked her why and she said its because she liked someone else. I was like who and she said me. Again i was like wow. No girl has ever said this to me before. She told me that my age didn't matter to her. And that she wanted to go have a long distance relationship. i couldn't say no and i didn't really want to say no.

Well, she called me on my birthday and i was more happy than i have ever been. She got a cell phone and calls me everyday right before she goes to bed. She told me she loves me more than anything in the world and can't wait till i move to washington. Everytime i hear her voice i want to be with her in person. We've been together for about 7 months. I know she's young, she acts really mature. We exchange pics regularly to keep up with each others lives since we are apart.

She told her mom that she was going out with me and i was moving to washington next year. Her mom was fine with it as long as i wasn't a 50 year old perverted man. She tells me everything that goes on in her life. She said that she wants to be with me forever. I feel the exact same. I'm a 20 year old virgin so its not like i'm just in it for sex. I think that can wait and she agrees. I don't want to get in trouble with the law or anything. I'm way more interested in being with her to talk and just have fun with. I believe that she is my soulmate and she agrees on that as well. I've just never connected with anyone so deeply in my life. She's always on my mind, and i'm always on hers. She's waited 7 months already and she says that her feelings have only gotten stronger.

Does anyone have any opinions on this? i'm not doubting that it will work, i believe it will. Does anyone think that age matters?

hey, it's nice you have met someone you get on well with. 13 though is a tough age to make decisions about soul mates and forever so take things really slow and don't get involved emotionally or physically until you are both ready (its not for me to say an age but i wish id waited to get serious until i was at least 18, i was 16!). what others think is not relevant really, you have to take things as they come, there's plenty of time to get serious and settle so my only advice is to let her have her childhood and not be in a rush to be an adult (as it stinks haha) but certainly enjoy being close friends.

if your willing to wait then i'd say go for it im 16 and i love a girl who lives in canada me in england and she's 15 about 2 months ago we both know that we wouldnt be having sex if i was over there as she's legal but not ready. as far as i know the legal age is 18 over there but most people are more then ready at 16, if you where to have sex before she turns legal i'd keep it quiet as you'd be in seriously bad water if people found out.

if your really in love then im sure you wouldnt mind waiting like me, getting to know her heart would be worth 1000 times more to her then you putting your thing inside her and probably scaring her half to death.

Hey man your story sounds like mine cept i cant move im only 15 i would have done anything to be wiht this girl we are still friends we jsut said to try it at a later time she was 17 and i was 14 at the time after my bday i was 15 obv lol . And this girl was just basically the greatest girl ihave ever met. We both talked on teh phone alot and imed alot we shared music and such i got her into some stuff i like and she loved it. We were so much in love. But she had a bad point in her life and needed a break and i guess sort of time to her self so we just talk now and we are really good friends. I will never forget her.

Now onto the age thing if u really do love her i say go for it but watch out for the law and make sure her parents really do not care and good luck with this girl. You sound like a nice guy who isnt in it for the sex so dont worry about that.

Best Wishes

Paul,