An interpretation?

Alright there's this girl whome I've had this pretty strange semi-friends relationship with. At one stage I liked her and she liked me, we both knew but were too shy to pursue anything.. this was about 2 years ago. I don't mean to sound arrogant but throughout the most recent two years I've had some looks from her where I _know_ she's found me attractive/been interested in me. I've caught her staring at me, once with her mouth literally open.. sounds funny . My most recent encounter with her was in extra math class.. she sat next to me, we didn't talk much sense... just spoke sarcastically to one another throughout, about rubbish.

She does have a boyfriend though with whome she seems to have a steady relationship. He's in my grade, I dont know him well. He's very different to her. She has often comes to class crying over their relationship during school because she's upset/he's hurting her, but they always land back together again. He seems to have had a bad influence on her.. she's become wilder and less conservative.

Im in my final year of high school and school ends in like 3 days. So we can't really be disciplined anymore.. so I decided to go to school dressed how I like in my own clothes(we have school uniform) and tried to make myself look good, which I'd say I did.

At the end of the day my friend and I were sitting on this big potplant, right outside the school, with a couple of people gathered around talking to us. The same girl who I spoke about eariler, passed us, following her boyfriend. When she saw me, she looked at me for one second.. walked more forward, turned her head back to look at me and just stared for like 2 seconds. He eventually realised she was not behind him, and pulled her hand.

Does she still like me or is she interested in me from this action? To be honest I did/maybe still like her.. I've often thought that I'm in my final year and my chances with being her have run out. I suppose subconsciously I'm guessing she's thinking the same.

if its meant to be it will be! its hard to judge a relationship from the outside so don't be too quick to dismiss her boyfriend. there would be no harm in offering to stay in contact with her, but if i were you i'd first of all try to figure out exactly what you want from her. it does appear she likes you and is attracted to you but while she is with her b/f nothing can happen other than friendship. good luck x