Would it be creepy?

seralee

This weekend i met this really cute guy at the bar with my friends. My friends and I ended up hanging out with him and his friends the next night too. There was a lot of flirting going on and I really wanted to get his number but one of my friends wanted to leave immediately. So I never got to say goodbye. I found him on Facebook and I was going to send a message, but I feel awkward. I feel a bit stalkerish finding him there and don't want to come accross as creepy. What should I do?

Do you know what, yeeeeah, it's a bit creepy! BUT i've done the same thing hahahaha, as everyone does i'm sure thanks to all these social sites...

Do what I did It's an ice breaker too, add him then send a message along with the friend request saying "Hey, just doing a bit of stalking and found you on here! Excuse my creepiness...haha!" (Or something funny like that)...

I did that with a guy once and he later told me he thought it was really cute/funny.

Also bear in mind if he DOES think it's creepy you'll never have to seem him again so who cares?!

Best of luck!!!

G x

Archived