Is it her or me???

Dougie_D

So what do I need to do then? I'm not going to contact her until she contacts me...but from my understanding, I'm still going to the Britney concert. She already bought them. Should I assume that's not happening and not talk to this girl again?

What if I run into the local bar? Should I even talk to her? I go to the bar by myself all the time. How lame would that be if I just sit by myself?

Well, I asked her out to a specific place. She said "I'll try it"...but I asked her out to a restaurant. She says she is only available after 11 on Thursday or Friday. Told me she will "let me know".

I'm starting to give up.

In my personal opinion, those statements ive highlighted are direct indicators that she is shutting you down. IF you are interested in someone, you dont give them 'maybe's'. You give them definite answers, as maybes gives signs of indecision lacking interest. If she really is interested in you, she needs to do one of two things - put more time and effort into it, or just stop. Trying to do something when you clearly cant, will ONLY result in harm coming to the other person involved.

What you need are answers. Solid black and white answers. I cant give you exact words, but you need to find out directly from her why you are invited to these concerts. She cant really want to go for her own sake if she falls asleep at them, and taking you along whilst also falling asleep is pretty obviously really dropping the ball in terms of winning a relationship. My 'stab in the dark' guess was to make the appearance of 'taken' to everyone else, and to act as a 'hand to hold' as in just for company/protection ONLY.

Are you saying I SHOULD NOT text or call her ANYMORE? I'm so confused! Why would someone act like their interested?! This is lame!

I think women that do this aren't very nice, Dougie. She seems to have no regard for your feelings in this.

Nothing wrong with chatting with her, but I don't see this going anywhere. Just depends on how much you can take.

2 jobs and school, and it envolves nursing - and probably uncertain schedules that involve sleep deprival and no clear routine. I feel she'd like to be more available but can't due to her schedule (reason why she keeps inviting you to places and opened communication channels, but is not giving you certainties). do you know when she'll graduate?

I don't have a clue when she graduates. I barely know her. She's been in school for at least a couple of semesters though. The only time we talk is when I ask her out and when we see each other face to face.

I'm afraid if I just text her all the time, I'll definitely be in the friendzone. The reason why I'm so hung up on this girl is because she is the FIRST girl that I have hung out with since living in LA. It's been just over a year.

Then perhaps join a hobby group to meet new people, so that you won't be focused on someone that either is too busy for a relationship, or isn't interested. You deserve someone that is excited to go out on a date with you. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Archived