leaving you for someone else

Just want to hear some stories about someone leaving you for someone else....

does going back to an ex ( even if its a couple of months later after the bu count?)

How did you hear about it... fb, through a friend, from them?

Would you expect your ex to tell you they have left for another person?

Just recently for me...ex lied to ne about another man..showed me pics of him saying..she was going through old photos...lied about him saying she had no idea who he was....ignored me and just was being a cold * * * * * ..until I left the relationship...then she accused me for being paranoid and not trusting...and i ruined things. And its my fault it ended...

3 years together...she's is in a relationship with this guy now...2 weeks later....

lol..trust your instincts!

I count it as she was intending to be with this guy from day 1. Instead of telling me the truth and being an adult..she lied and lied and ignored me till I left....she couldn't do the ditywork until she secured that guy and was just going to burn me....I knew what was up so i left....what a joke. 30 year old woman acts like that.

My ex would have the dude over when I wasn't there! The kids told me! "I see so and so when your not here" on numerous occasions! The excuse she gave me was that they see him at the store! She started acting weird and then couldn't be bothered to do anything with me! The last straw was the night of the christmas party for my company and she couldn't come cause she was at this girls house drinking! Well the girl was the dudes sister! I found out from a buddy that the dude moved back in with his sister a week prior! She was hanging out with him! So the next day I drove down there and broke it off! Not even an two hours later she ius friends with him on FB! She said that he contacted her on and off but she ignored it cause she hated him! Well that wasn't true! The very next day they were in a relationship! As seen on FB! Since then no more contact! She is completely deleted from my life! The pain she left in my heart was worse! It's been over 5 months and sometimes it still bothers me that she could be so nasty! I will hate her forever!

I don't care. I hope my ex has a new partner. I hope has several - then maybe he'll learn how to treat people.

If he actually told me, I'd probably just be weirded out. Like, I don't care?

On the night that my ex-fiance left me, I slept with another guy. I win.

Archived