Jealous over her guy friend

Dare2Dream

Hello,

My g/f and I have been doing the long distance relationship for 3 + years. I will be moving to be with her soon.

As of late, she has been hanging around with this guy Dave that she met through her best friend Carl. After Carl blew her off, she became really good friends with Dave.

And tomorrow she is going to a football game with him, his aunt, and uncle. She said she was "excited" because they love to heckle the players like her. Does this at all sound fishy?

She has been seeing this guy a lot. But tells me they are just friends.

Is it acceptible that friends do things together, that to me, people who are "together" do?

I think you may be over reacting. You're not there, so you have no way of knowing whats going on. From what you've explained, sounds like two friend going to have fun at a football game. I mean come on, if they weren't just friends, you really think they would bring his aunt and uncle along? I wouldn't. Even the fact that she is telling you about it means she isn't hiding anything from you. Unless she is sick and twisted and she likes to rub it in your face? But you would know her enough to be sure that she isnt I bet.

Chill out man, dont worry about it right now. Worry about it when you get down there and all she wants to do is spend time with him and not you.

Thanks for the response...

What I get jealous of is "what" they do together. They often go to the movies together. To dinner together. To the bar together.

Last week he took her to a club to meet his other friends.

Now he's taking her to meet his uncle and aunt?

What do you think his aunt and uncle will think?

"They are cute together" or "Just friends"

dont worry I understand wat ur going through.. I was in a long distant relationship with a guy for 7 months.. we broke up recently.. well a couple of months his bestfriend (a girl) tried to seduce him.. qhich totally turned him off and said to her he wasnt interested and all.. he told me wat happened.. and I confronted the girl.. she admitted for liking him for 2 years.. What Im trying to say is not too worry.. he mite like her.. but it doesnt mean she is interested..

Heh, as ever my opinion is at odds with everyone else's so im proberbly wrong, but for what its worth i'd say you always need to be realistic in these situations about what might be going on.

I dont wanna scare you but im not going to tell you its all proberbly OK and theres nothing happening, life is never that simple!

When two people get close and get on well with each other then there is always potential for an intimate relationship to begin rather than simply a platonic one, think how couples get together, they meet they spend time together, they fall in love and they be together, the line between the two types of relationship is very VERY thin!!!

Your in a tough situation becuase if you ask her if something is going on she will think you dont trust her, on the flip side if you dont ask her you eat yourself up with thinking about it. I have the learnt the hard way to expect nothing from anyone, yes there are good people out there but never be so nieve as to think everything is OK. Personally these days I almost accept things happen (I have done it myself).

If your relationship is truly strong you will be OK, if there is a problem you wont make it, its that simple, what ever she does ultimately is irrelivent because you cant do anything about it, she'll either be yours or she wont.

When you move there everything will become clear, you will know pretty fast if she is cool on you and hot on this other guy.

I want to say everything is most likely ok, but im realistic and know very well how humans (even good ones) work, if I were you I would just think she is yours until you know otherwise, but dont ever blindfold yourself to the how things work in the real world.

Good luck