Fave Dating Books?

butterfly6585

My bible is "He's Just Not That Into You". The book is not written to make you feel bad, but to show you the truth - and the truth will set you free so that you ARE available to meet someone that IS into you. It's about having standards when it comes to men, because when men want something, they WILL go after it. It's not that much to expect that a man will call when he says he will, ask you out, be reliable etc. Just beg, borrow or steal it. I believe it's also on iTunes or whatever you download books from.

I've also read "Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man" by Steve Harvey. While I disagree with a couple of points (such as women taking their husband's surname - hello, it's 2011), I generally agree with what he is saying. It's also about women having standards, but moreso in the relationship context.

I am also trying to get my hands on "Why Men Love biatches" because I have seen it mentioned here a few times.

Thanks for your input dramallama! I've actually read "He's Just Not That Into You" although that was quite a long time ago. So, I think I'll borrow it from the library again (or possibly buy it)! I actually own "Why Men Love * * * * * es" & I would HIGHLY recommend it to the ladies on here!! Definitely an awesome book! I haven't read that Steve Harvey book yet but have heard good things about so I think I'll try to borrow that one from the library too.

Archived