Personal Question

hey everyone,

I guess since my life has took a turn in the right direction i just wanted to know whats making everyone else around here feel positive about their lives?

For my it would have to be:

A strengthening relationship.

Great family, who are all doing well.

Im very active socially, and my calander is booked

I have quit a job that has become stressful and now am waiting for results.

And im more optomistic! but thats just a few, how about you??

black magic

My happiness lies in:

Being able to talk to someone about ANYTHING

Soccer and being able to use all my energy in something I love

Communicating with my family

Understanding and being sucessful at school

feeling like I have support from my friends and family

That's my two cents!

Swiss chic

Hey everyone, thanks for the responces already, and yes i have a relationship as you said s4d only i didnt want to get started because we both know i can talk about him for an amazingly lengthy amount of time.

i think for me, when i wrote a strengthening relationship it was because i honestly felt that there couldnt be something greater, almost when i love him so much and realise i still have more to give, it shocks me to what degree i care for him and thats why thats up.

Hey swiss chic, i havent mastered the talking to anyone about anything yet so that is deffinitley something very positive, i like to hold quite a bit in and release certain amounts to different people for different reasons.

Im not too great at soccer but i must say i love rugby! i hope that counts, and educations will be shown by results yet to come, although i do believe i can relate when you say supportive relationships! they do make me feel great about myself,

i think finally im happy with me, well at the moment, and to some degree i do believe in having to love yourself to be yourself.

black magic

Hi guys,

Here's whats keeping me postive lately:

-I'm beginning to be a little bit more social and outgoing than i was, and getting generally positve results.

-I've made a few good frindes i the last couple of months (thanks to this site for the most part).

-I started taking a photography class, which i seem to be doing wellin, I've been getting compliments on a few of my pictures. This class has led to quite a bit of flirting with a few of the female students while in the photo lab, which is something I've never really done before, and gives me a nice little boost when they flirt back.

-I also get a good feeling knowing that occasionally I can help someone out on this forum.

I'm not totally happy with myself yet, but I'm getting there, and I'm at least alot better than I was a few months ago. It still seems like everytime I start to feel good about myself, something happens to bring me back down again.

mtastic