What does this mean GUYS??

My ex and i broke up 3 months ago, maybe four... I havent seen or contacted him for the whole time (maybe we spoke like 2 times during the 3 period but all screaming). Anyway, just as i was getting my life back in place, (getting good grades, getting my driver's licence, going out with friends) he comes into my life?! Well, not in MY life but all of a sudden, i bump into him like a lot. I bumped into him like 3 times last week!

Anyhoo, i find out that he has a new gf now. And they've been together for a motnh. That would mean that he PRACTICALLY brok eup wth me for this girl. His reason was "i gotta focus on studies, cultural difference, age gap, ur too restrictive, i just wanna have fun!" ya da yada yada...

Anyway, as soon as he was in the picture all of a sudden agian, i started to think about him again, and all wounds opened. DAMMIt~! And when i found out about the new gf, i cried for the first time after sooo long (seeing as tho i havent seen him -- Outta sight, outta mind)

Its not like i go places to see him, it just so happens that he works near where i live and that he goes to the uni wehre my friends and i hang out.

MY POINT IS: I saw him not too long ago, and I ACTUALLY talked to him after all the pain he put me through... and when i asked him (i probably shouldn't have) if he was dating someone, he said no! So he lied!

Anyway... my question is... when we were going out, he said that he's lost the ring i gave him. BUt now, he wears it all the time (everyday i heard) and he 'found' it all of a sudden? Strange. Also, his new gf has the same frame as me and the same height> What does this mean?!?

Do you think he is serious with this girl? or is she most probably a rebound?? I dunno! But apparently, they walk miles apart and they look like they're just friends cos when they go clubbing... they just dance with every girl and guy. Another thing, i heard that alcohol makes u think about memories, seeing as tho he's occupied with this NEW girl? does that mean he doesn't think about me? I heard that he's REALLY going downhill. and i wish he wouldnt. He would drink off his face and throw up while wlking in the streets. YUCK! and the issue of smoking it makes me sad....

Sorry if this is long. Im just so confused? i dunno why i carea bout him so much... Please any comments will be greatly Greally appriciated. GUYS AND GIRLS

thanks!

Sounds to me like he is playing with you. Can you honestly say that you would take him back if he wanted you back after he lied and hurt you so badly? All that causes is distrust, resentment, and arguing. That never works out. You are young, and you will have your heart broken many times. It is time for you to move on with your life, and don't let him know that it bothers you when you see him or know that he is with this other girl. That will only allow him to feed on that and continue to hurt you. It all gets easier with time. Continue focusing on your studies and your life. Take time to yourself. I know this isn't what you want to hear, but it is time you think about you. Not him, not her, but you. Who cares if he is rebounding. That is really his business, and if she gets involved with his games also then maybe we will see her here next so we can help her cope. All I am trying to say is in my opinion he isn't worth the time of day. You have done the out of sight out of mind thing so know it is time to do the out of mind, but in sight thing. It is never easy, but what it anymore. I hope I have helped some, but good luck with you studies and getting your drivers license. Take care of yourself also.

Thanks so much...

Thing is, i gav him EVERYTHING! and he replaces me sooo quickly. It makes me feel sooo low, worthless. I dunno... His friends (mutual friends) asked him why we broke up, and he just said we argued too much. ?? I never cheated on him. I've always been true...

I just wanna show im a bigger person u know? I wanna tell that girl "thanks for makin ghim YOUR problem now!" hehe

Sometimes i just wish it was so easy. I wish i could fast forward in the future.

It hurts to see him doing this to himself. ANd i KNOW he ain't worth my time. just because EVERYONE said so! lol

Hmm you're right. It is his life and i know that. I just wish he would see that i truly cared for him. So should i apply NC including to HIS friends (whcihc is sorta mutual friends) :S

Any input will b great. Sometimes i just need to hear what i already know...

From the fact that : 1. he is wearing the ring and 2. she looks like you, it seems to me that he wants you back big time. He is in love with you.

Now, if you still love him and want him back, why don't you talk to him and try to get back together. Perhaps you two should try some counselling together and learn to live and love each other the right way.

But for sure he still loves you.

I hope he wants me back.... But actually, i sorta hope he doesnt. Cos he hurt me big time.

I dunno? why do guys act sooo mean?!?! When we brok eup he said some HARSH stuff... so when i hear about this girl thats got similar features as me and he wears the ring i find it a bit odd and suprising.

Do you thik he really meant all the "i have no feelings for . i regret going out with u" stuff? He was REALLY harsh...!

so i dunno whther this girl is a rebound and the ring (maybe he just really likes it)

I'd like your 2 cents!

Sorry girl, I am not giving you the hope that the other poster gave. I think he used you, and doesn't really care. If he cared so much why doesn't he just tell you. The other girl and ring may just be a coincidence or a tacktic to get under you skin, and hurt you more. Truth is you are better off with someone who will love you, be honest with you, and do everything in his power not to hurt you. He is supposed to support you emotionally, and be there for you when you need him most. I think if he is still in love with you he is not acting like it or is going about the wrong way. You can do better than that. If someone loves you they don't break up with you, tell you they regret getting with you (even though that may have been a I want to hurt you spir of the moment comment), get another gf that looks like you, and sport around a ring from you. That is childish and selfish, and hurtful. He is hurting you by doing these things, and in my view that isn't showing that he loves you. You will do what you want to in the end, because it is your decision, but I feel you will find yourself in an emotional rollercoster from hell if you keep on trying to be with this guy. Like I have also said all these thing he has done will carry over if you decide to get back with him and you will have a slight resentment for the past things he has said and done. That is no way to start a relationship over. He is not the only guy in the world, and I think it is time for you to go out, have fun, and live your life the way YOU want to. Good Luck!

Hey... Thanks. I know ur absolutely correct!

All i want id for him to just apologise or wataver. Recognise that what he did was wrong and learn from it too. I know that the chances of that happening is probably slim to none. More to none! lol

*sigh*

I just wish i would fall out of love with him! how do i do so? I cared so much... i can't just STOP caring like he did.

any suggestion>??

P.S

I do go out and keep busy. In fact, even if he was to come back and we were on good teerms. HELL no i wouldnt say say cos of my circumstances. I just want to focus my love on me. I never really did that and only am starting to!