Good riddance ain't it?

I've officially ruined my life. The girl of my dreams, which I pushed away because I'm an idiot, wishes never to speak to me again. I can see how I must be a constant thorn in her side, so I'm going to pull out of her life completely.

In order to do this, I was going to pick up my stuff at her house today, and tell her that I loved her very much, but since she obviously doesn't feel the same way, I saw no choice but to pull out of her life to stop being such an annoyance for her.

She didn't want to me come get my stuff, but I went anyway. Found most of it lying on her porch, but there was a textbook I had lent her missing. She wouldn't answer the door and I was getting desperate so I knocked, I rang the doorbell, looked through all the windows, walked around back to check and I probably scared her half to death. All I wanted was to say a few words and get out of her life for good. She deserves much better than me, she knows it, I know it, and I understand why she hates me now. I'm so very sorry for everything. I've never been in so much pain in my life.

She happens to frequent this forum as well. Hell, I took up writing on here because she suggested it, but I'm afraid this is going to be my last post. I'm a constant reminder of the biggest mistake she's ever made, and I don't want to make her life any more difficult than it has already been.

Goodbye everyone. I love you Cassandra.

Cya man! I hope I see you alround after everything gets back to normal. Good luck dude, and I hope that if she does not love you as much as you say you love her, I hope you find someone that loves you very much and thats right for you.

Take care and best of luck.