situation seems very weird and confusion

Trajedi

Want to try and keep it short. But not always easy..

we started off as friends and she moved away to a different state, kept in contact. Off and on we wrote or talked on the phone, Few years back I got her number and called her. She came to visit me and saw emotions and decided to move down a few states to start a relationship with me.

She lived maybe 45 mins away and mentioned that it still feels like we are still in different states. Dated for a year and 1/2, she helped me out in so many ways. Put me on phone plan and such. I didn't have a job so she paid to stay in a hotel on the weekends. I got a car and used to go visit her when I could, Well about a month ago she started to Limited Contact and texting. Didn't answer her phone or when I asked if i could see the text would stop, she gave up social networking for lent, when she logged on to FB i was defriended. There were a few mutual friends and she put in a relationship. Didn't have the heart to tell me.. Said she was scared of what I would do.. BTW I found a job and she would say I'm very happy and keep up the good work. We texted a lil and I told her she never broke up with me. Answer was i didn't want to hurt you, and i've never physically harmed her but we've have our fair share of mental and i'm changing this. Told me she missed her best friend since that's how we started.. It's possible I didn't show her enough attention and i didn't have a job.. She told me motivation came from her getting hurt for me finding a job..

Now the question I want to ask (if i am short on information I can answer) is how do i handle this.? She texted me 2 days later 'i hope your doing okay'. told her 'mostly working and talking to friend right now, friend says hi' haven't heard from her since and this was almost 3 days ago, I'm still on her phone plan.. A good mature friend of mine said their are strong feelings between us and she got frustrated with me.

That's a good question I think I was venting.. should I become friends with her after this cause she didn't have the guts and after I do NC and she asks me back possibly would it be wise to take her back?

Its possible he is a rebound but not going to dwell on it...

That's a good question I think I was venting.. should I become friends with her after this cause she didn't have the guts and after I do NC and she asks me back possibly would it be wise to take her back?

Its possible he is a rebound but not going to dwell on it...

Do you WANT to be friends with someone who dropped you without the courtesy of telling you, and started dating someone else? 45 minutes is not a long-distance relationship, in my opinion.. So if she couldn't handle it then, odds are she won't ever be able to.

Archived