telekinis? am i really doing it?

well, i was always fasinated by this. so i decided to try it, ive been doing it (well actully only trying) for a while now. its been 2 years since ive been meditating and focusing 2 hours of my time just to learn it.

so im not sure if i did this or not but i tryed moveing a pen. no fans or anything on that could push it. so i held my hand next to it and after concentrating for a while i moved it! now im not sure if it was just a weird thing, you know when something falls out of no where, or i actully did it but i want to know if i should keep on trying.

does anyone else study this?

Actually, what telek is, is basically an OBE. OBE stands for Out of Body Experience. You can experience this while sleeping, and it is thought that when upducted by aliens, they take your Outer Body.

Your outer body is basically something that can float through walls, and travel wherever, there is no real way to trigger this, and as soon as you realize that you are experiencing this, you return. So study OBE's first.

i get every thought out of my mind, i sit on the floor and imagine that all my energy is a river. i drink some water and i feel better, bt i have to constatly get stronger to get to the river, i imagine running up a hill running back down just to get to the water, and every time i make the hill larger. i also sometimes just sit there and it feels good to.

The out of body thing, is called Astral Traveling, I only did it once when I was young, My dad was learning to hypnotize at the time.

I once purchased a telekinesis practice tool, looked a bit like a "radio-scope" a little wheel on a needle, that can spin with very little friction, so that any energy will make it spin, the device was to demonstrate our energy that surrounds us, If i put my palm near it, it would sometimes spin. I never got it to work beyond a inch away.

An interesting book you may want to read is called "The Holographic Universe" this is not a New Age book at all, you will find it in the Science section of the book stores in physics. or any book on quantum physics. Its very interesting.

In other words, "There is no spoon" (Matrix)

• 3 weeks later...

definitly keep at it my friend my dad has taught me to focus reiki energy and well its healing energy its always worked for me and weve healed all our pets and eachother on numerouse occasions and also iv been trying to do what you are doing but the only energy i can get out of my hands is reiki energy no matter what i do. i havent tried meditating for any real amount of time though so maybe i should start iv meditated some b4 and it helped me get a hold on the reiki and also helped me not go insane from some of the things i pick up from other people (this all may sound very odd but my family researches and practices these things) and well im kind of an empath so if i dont learn how to shield it will skrew me up big time

Sometimes i can move water coming out of taps, but I think thats got something to do with gravity or something (ie tap water comes straight down, I slowly move my finger in, and the water moves around it, in a C kind of shape). Think about it this way, we only use a small bits of our brain, and we have no idea what the rest of it is for... I like to keep an open mind.

Ok, I had to reply to this again, because tonight, I became a true believer in telekinesis. I am really a skeptic... I always look for explanations for things, and if it seems too strange to be true, I find ways not to believe it. But that all changed tonight...

My friend is a very powerful psychic and healer... people tell her all the time that they've never seen someone so powerful... and I never really saw any of this until tonight. Until tonight, I still had my doubts. But no longer.

She took off her necklace and told me she was doing telekinesis with it. I saw it moving, really fast, but I thought she was probably moving it with her hand (but trust me, you'd see the hand moving if that were the case). Then I asked her if I could hold it. I did. It moved almost as fast as it did when she was holding it. It was swinging away, seriously!!! She just told it what direction she wanted it to go in, and voila! It feels really strange, like the bottom part of the necklace is being attracted by a magnet. You know something is pulling it from down below, and that it has nothing to do with you.

She can't tell me how she does it. It's something that really can't be put into words. I know what it's not. She says it has nothing to do with visualising... which is the first thing I would do...

Although I'm a skeptic, a part of me has always believed in this stuff. Now I've experienced it... and wow... it really gives me a lot more confidence in my worldview.

Also, I had her show my mom, and she was astounded. She's also a healer, and decided to show my mom that. Her hand couldn't close at all (she couldn't even hold a cup) due to arthritis. My friend spent a half hour healing her hand, loosening the inflamation, and then.... her hand looked perfectly normal, no inflamation, and she could close it again -- pretty much ALL THE WAY! She could also sense (somehow) that she had pain in her lower left back, and she was right.

She healed my ex-girlfriend, too, when she had fallen down and hurt her ankle. She tried a general healing on me, but I guess I wasn't receptive...

But holding a necklace while it moves wildly below your hand -- I mean, making 60, 70 degree angles back and forth -- that's something I'm not bound to forget.