I posted about a problem I had with a girl I liked, our relationship ended with a big fight that went on for 4 days, I was always thinking about her and all that, recently she knocked on my door asking if I could make sure nobody walked into her apartment since we live next to each other, anyway, l8er that day we started talking again, talking on the phone, in person etc. I don't know how to act when im by her, because during our fight she said some really mean things, I love her and all that, but I just don't know how to react, I can't really talk to her about it, because she's always with friends, she hasn't been talking to me alone like before either, could it because we just started talking again and it hasn't been that long? She isn't going to be single forever, and I know that.

I'm not sure what I will do when I see her dating someone else, which is totaly understandable as I really like her. I really wanna talk to her, but don't know how to start off, and don't what what exactly to say to prevent her getting mad or hating me again. Any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...