mixed feelings please help

ok so my ex broke up with me a month ago.this break up is alot different then most.as a kid my ex girlfriend was abused. her mom did not know. well we where cuddling one day and she just freaked out on me. she acted all confuss. she told me she felt like she was going crazy. that she did not feel comfterable in her own skin, she told me she was scared of the world. she was scared when we whent out and we passed by two men. she told me about her panicin in the car every time she passes some one.

she acted so strange. she scared me.so i asked if she wanted to be friends becacause i did not want to pressre her. she said can we. i said yes but i to go home.after that i got up. she followed me and begged me not to go.she acted even more strange. she got on her knees. i told her that she needs to get help.all she did was cry. well i calmed her down and we cuddled.then she woke up when her mom came downstairs. and ran ot the room. crying.i never seen any one do that. actualy run out the room. the way she was acting scared me.

later on i told her that i think its time her mom knew. when i told her that she left out of the room crying.her mom started screaming at me.told me to leave her daughter alone. i told her it was not my fault she was acting like this.then she said yes it is. i told her no its not. if you knew what i knew. she went screaming to my ex asking what i meant. then my ex told her.during the time i was going to tell her i got stuck because i did not know how to tell her.so her mom cries and calls the person who did it which was my ex gf dad.then after that she tells me if i thought i was going to get her daughter back with that. i told her no i just want her to get help.

after that i go home. her mom calls me a day later because i wanted to see how everything is.then she starts getting mean. telling me i was mean to her daughter. and thats when i found out my ex was talking bad about me. because we did have some arguments. or we where honest . like if i smelled she would let me know. if she smelled i woluld let her know. and she told her mom that i was mean because of that.if she would of ever told me it hurts my feelings when you say this. i woul of stoped. but she never opened her mouth for anything. and yet she would do it to me.thats when i found out she was talking about me.to her friends to.then her mom told me i was a sick person because of what i told her.and she is changing the numbers and that i no longer exist to her.well a day later my ex contacts me. to see how im doing.

i tell her that i did not mean to hurt any one. but she scared me. i told her that im gettin out of her life and she starts crying. then i tell her we can be friends. and she would contact me.then she would get mean to me. when i deleted her of facebook. she got mad at me.

a little bit more of our relation. so ever since we where together i would always be there for my ex. her mom and brother always talked about her. they would talk abot her body. and they would talk bad about her to other people.i would be the one who was there for her tellling her everything will be ok. i was the one always helping her out with that. her mom told us that my ex gf dad pretty much raped her. which is the person that abused my ex. she said on the phone that day. and i quote. i thought my kids would be better of with you. i never thought you would hurt them thats why i did not fight for them. she said this when she knew her kids where been treated bad.they where beaten. they where not fed well. they where treated like slaves. because her dad married this women. and she would make them do everything cook. clean wash there cloth. every thing. she would do nothing.

the feelings i have gos all over the place. i never once did i think this was going to bring my ex back. i told her mom because i was scared. i did not want her to see her daughter like that and she would of thought i hurt her, i felt betrayed. there is times that i feel mad. there is times that i feel like everything is my fault. i feel like crying. i never ever hurt any one like that. i feel so depressed. at times i feel like its eating me inside. all my ex could say. was the things that where said where said. i did get mad because i did not deserve to get treated that way. i never thought i was the important person in that moment. but i also never thought they would treat me this way. by the way my ex told me she whent to therapy for one day. and they told her she did not need it

You did the right thing, there's absolutely nothing wrong in how you acted or what you did. However what is happening is that you are being dragged along into the black hole of her psychosis and fathers abuse. Its like you being a healthy person who is standing next to someone with a undiscovered contagious deadly disease, it jumps on you and makes you also sick. Is it your fault for getting sick? No, so you don't have to feel guilty,depressed or all that other non-sense that the mother is trying to shovle and push onto your shoulder , tell the mother to goto hell, afteral you didn't know the girl was psycho, she has no right to blame you, you did the right thing by displaying this problem.

My sincere advice which you must obey(i have experience with this). You are falling in love with a problem that you cannot solve. Therefore Don't make this your problem, the girl needs a psychiatrist NOT a bf that she psychologically abuses , these kind of woman like to put all their problems onto your shoulders, they want you to fix them, and then they start blaming you. No matter how angry she gets or how much you love her, leave her. These problems go on for years and years, and if you put the burden of psycho woman on your shoulders you will end up going insane yourself, you already have gone into a depression. You want to fix her, you love her, you want to be with her. A sincere warning DONT DO IT. Save regret, she's gonna make it look all nice, but being with her is going to be hell on earth with you. Run away while you can, if you still go for her, run away while you can.

Archived