After thinking about high school psychology and watching ricki lake today, i realized why sexuality is on a spectrum. it's because every aspect of human life is. i mean, let's think about it. take religion. Some people are deeply religious, some are very skeptical of religion, but most people fall in between the extremities. Personalities as well...take for instance OCD for cleanliness. Some people are neat freaks, some people are pigs, but most of us fall in between somewhere. I think most humans were wired to be intermediate in everything and there's only a few people who occupy opposite ends of whatever spectrum you're talking about. So, I guess for a little comfort to all those questioning, most ppl are probably not 100% anything (as far as attraction goes), but that doesn't mean that all feelings are acted upon ever in life. So I guess it's not really a question of what someone is, but rather a question of how far they are willing to go??

interesting, well although we each preceive things differently, everything can be effected if we stop and actualy think about it. For instance if I wanted to think about what I wanted in a girl I "could" only go for that until I found it. But seeing as how I dont think into most things that far this doesnt usualy happen. The reason why some of these people live to such extremes is because they have thought about it a lot, kind of ironic thinking can be so dangerous. If you stop and think about all the little germs crawling on your food and toothbrush ect. A person could easily be obsessed with clenlyness and spend a good deal of time cleaning things that dont really need to be cleaned.

In addition things that are thought about to much also lead to other bad things, this for example if you had everything clean all the time if you ever missed something and got sick it would be harder for you to recover because you havnt been exposed to germs for so long.

I guess thats why they say obsession isnt healthy. because the same type of thing can happen with any type of obsession no matter how good it seems.