cant bring myself to cry

my ex broke up with me a month ago. i was real devestated. i was real depressed. i felt like there was part of me that was missing.there is times i just want to cry. i just cant bring myself to do it. i feel like if i do i will bring out more emotions and i will feel worse. i feel so down at times. i know it will get better. but i never had a break up like this. where i would get along with some one so much. be there for her. i never helped some one out trhew so much and got treated this bad.im not saying she owes me anything.i dont expect her to run back to me. i just never expected her to talk about me like if i was such a bad person. then she had the nerve to tell me im not getting out of her life.she gave me mixed signals. i went no contact. there is times that i feel so bad i want to cry. but like i said i feel like if i do. i wont be able to stop my emotions

If it's eating at you, you need to let it out. I learned the hard way that keeping it inside when you're grieving, and it just REALLY needs to come out, will screw you over later on. You can only run so long from the pain. Then when it catches up to you, it's going to hit you very hard.

Don't be scared of your emotions. They will ALWAYS settle down, at some point.

Archived