How can i show him?

How can i show him how much i love him? We are deeply in love and i would like to show him how much he really does mean to me. Hes away for the summer but is there anyway i could show him either when he comes back or while hes there, that he means the world to me. I'm not having a problem telling him things..but what i need is to take some action..any suggestions?

Here is a suggestion:

Go to him!

I don't know how far away he is from you for the summer, but just show up there and tell him to his face what you told us. Bring him a small gift, and show up at his doorstep as a surprise. "The only reason I came here was because..."

That would certainly show me if a g/f did that for me.

NotJustAnybody,

A nice way to show him could be to send him a card (not email) . There are so many cards that can express a range of emotions, so I'm sure you could find the right one. Or, how about sending three blank cards. The first day you send out one with just an "I" on it. You could even right a little note to say hi, or something. The second day you send out one with "love" or a heart on it. The third day you can send out the last one with "you", and then just spill the beans on that one. It's something different.