Why I should Turn into B word

You read it right! The guy I am dating for like week now. Its like I dont know what to do. First, we already slept with together. We see each about atleast 2 times week. I am 21 and he is 26. When we are together I feel good about it. When we aren't together I have bad feelings. Last night I went to pysich (someone who reads your future). Well she told me that I am wasting my time and he is lying to me. He slept with more girls then what he said to me. She also told me the guy i like before this guy i am dating will call me up. Now my best friend which is his cuz she also sees the future she told me dont listen to that. She doesnt see that at all. She told me to stop listening to that n see where this goes.

After that last night, I went to see him. We went to the mall and everything. Well when we got to his house there was earrings and hairbrush on his table. You know how guyz see that stuff and the girl supposly didnt see it yet they would hurry take them and put it somewhere he didnt do anything he just left it there. Like it was no big deal. I was trying to talk to him last night telling him story. Well he would like i dont know like try to tell him something else what happen to him.

I dont know what to do about this. I do like him when i am with him. Also my parents doesnt know i am really dating him they think we are friends. i think thats other thing i am having bad feelings about with this

What do you think I should believe this lady or try to work it at??

You know who needs to start talking and being honest? YOU. Talk to your parents, talk to your friends, talk to this guy. As soon as you have started doing that, you will be progressing, and things will start falling into place. If you are hiding something, there is a reason you are doing it, perhaps because you are ashamed or know it is wrong or something else.

COMMUNICATION is VITAL.

Gosh...Everything said was so true. There is reason why I am not telling my parents bc i dont want them to not like him. My mom i think kinda gets we are seeing each more often. i told her i was over last night and she was like why cant he come to our house stuff like that

i agree it was waste of my money. 10 dollars

thanks for the help