Ok. things with my ex have got bad. I have been talking to her every now and then about one of my friends because he and his ex just found out that his ex is pregnant. he is only 19. My ex is good with that kind of stuff so I was going to her for advice to help my friend.

That conflicted with the fact that she didnt want to talk for a while. I didnt respect that she didnt want to talk because it didnt seem like it bothered her all that much. Well, apparently it did. I guess is bothered her enough or bothered her dad enough to have him lay down some rules. Or a "Daddy Restraining order" he told her and I that we can not talk for 6 months. No exceptions. I dont know if she even cares about not talking to me anymore. I know that she cared enough about me to not want to hurt me, and that she is unsure enough about her feelings to not say we'll never date again. so what can I do? The worse part about the Daddy rules is that I cant even call her on her birthday. Another bad thing about it is that we didnt even get to talk one more time before this rule was made. So it just feels like she died. I cant do a thing.

I want to get her a message or note telling her to call me on her birthday. And let her know im still here if she has any probloms, and that It just feels like she died without any closure.

Then in two or three months I was thinking I go to the mall where she works and bump into her. By then she should've cooled off.

I hope that after a few weeks she will miss me, and then she will call me. but it feels unlikly.

6 Months is going to seem like a long time. You didn't even get closure. That sucks. Don't send the letter to her house. The restraining order may prohibit it. Maybe walking by her work at the mall would be better if you feel the need. Just be careful of The Crazy DAD. Maybe you should give it a couple months before you even try that.

John

Depending on how scary her dad is, give him a call. Ask him if it would be OK to ask a couple questions. Ask ,very respectfully, if she asked him to do this or if he did it of his own accord. If she asked him to lay down the law for her, then running into her at the mall may be a bad idea. Now if he did it of his own accord go ahead and "accidentally" run into her at the mall, but you still need it to stay a short conversation unless she is pushing the conversation. Ether way I think you should keep your distance for a while out of respect.

Its not a by law restraining order. Its a Daddy restraining order. Witch I feel is worse than a law restraining order because her dad is a big car guy that loves his only daughter, and her older twin brothers are 6'6 200 somthin lbs. but im going to talk to her mom and see if I can get closure.