is my friend gay ? please help

hi, just thought I would say thanks for the advice. I still dont know if my friend is gay, all i can do is suspect, but pretty certain. As i know he has no sexual interest in girls, as he does not like the thought of sex with a girl.

I dont think so much about this issue, just glad I do not bother as much and I 'am free to get on with life. I have left the subject, but guess I wonder at times, as to what he wants from me ?? He is still about !!

• 6 months later...

thought I would see if I could get any advice on this one.

I have told this friend to stay away, as I wish no contact with him. Yet despite all that has gone on between us, he still wants to be my friend. He still wants to hang out with me.

If he is so straight, why would he want to be friends with someone he knows is either bi or gay ? Why would he always ask me to massage him ? Why has he no girl friend ? Why does he let me touch him ?

Is it because he does not fancy me, yet he is gay ? Is it because he comes from a religious family and is very involve in this himself ?

So many people suspect him of being gay, yet he says no. The strange thing is he is not says no now, he says nothing when I say something or make a remark ?

I really do not know what to make of all this !!! May I'm as screwed up as him

it is possible for a guy to let you touch him and not be gay

granted he probably IS gay, but how old are you guys? he could just be h*rny.

There are alot of guy who had fooled around alot when they were younger but it never developed and they are straight.

so hes probably gay

but he could be straight. you'll never know until he tells you. if he says hes straight, then believe him. if he says hes gay, then believe him. but dont think hes gay if he says hes straight. because it will cause problems.

We guys are well into our very late 20's.

I have been thinking alot about this situation, and even though he knows I'am bi or gay, there is no way a straight guy would allow himself to be in such a situation. Would a straight guy share a bed, or let an other man massage him. I know when we are alone he cant wait to get me rubbing his back, it always comes up when we are at my house. Unless he is just one of these touchie feelie people. Sometimes I think because he lacks any close companions, that this is the best he gets to a human touch.

Why does he let me touch him ? he never has objected .

Until he comes clean, if he ever does, it is best to move on and leave this situation, but regardless of what I do or say, he does not go away. No matter how firm I am. So now I am trying to avoid him, not answer his calls, try to make sure I'm not free when he calls etc, etc. What does he want from me ??? Is it friendship, love or someone to feel screwed up with.

I dont know if I am screwed up or he is ??? It is wick !!!!

I like him, and would like to be with him, but know I cant. Yet he wont go away. Does he want to be with me, or am I the only one around for him to be real with.

I give up !!!!! Every thing tells me he is gay , I mean everything, except him !!!! So I guess he is a lost cause and will never be able to be himself.