Small on Soft, Big On Bone

ok i been reading a few topics on here and its minly am i big enough for her..

i wanted to kno wtho as i posted in a topic just before, am not likre really big when am soft, so i dont really let my girl go down my pants when am soft, but when i get a hard on am above average size. lol i litarlly give her a look n she knows she can go down.

do u think i should forget the size thing and just let her go down my pants when am soft even though it aint that big?

do you think she would find it starnge that am small on hard n big o hard? thats the only thing that puts me off

well the average guy is alot smaller when he isnt hard. average is about 6 inches hard and about maybe 3 i think soft maybe less even so dont worry its perfectly normal. uhm if you dont want her to go down when your soft maybe you can do something for her first that will get you hard? just a though.

-sTiTcHeS

fAr FrOm PeRfEcT

yeah could do , but she has got like this habbit of groping and likegrabbing it while its not hard and i get really uncomfortable with it, because am like "what if she thinks am smal compared to ex BF's"

so if like 4 inch on soft ok or normal?

lol am i just over reacting?

The average soft penis i think is 2 inches something.

If she knows what you are erect, would it really bother her if you were tiny soft? It shouldn't. I think some girls might find it a major turn on seeing how much it can grow when becoming erect.

yeah 4 inches soft is just fine.dont worry about being compared to her x bf i dont think she'll compare you to her x bf and even if she does size really doesnt matter that is really true i read an article somewhere that a 4 inch avocado could pleasure a woman better than an 8 inch penis. ( i have no idea how they found that out i would really rather not find out but the point is dont stress on it

From what I've been told by my partners, it actually comes as quite a turn-on to know that they are the one making you more erect and seeing you "grow".

You're not a light switch dude. I myself only really react to physical contact and grinding/groping. You sound pretty normal to me.

My boyfriend had the same issue. When soft, he's maybe 1 inch long, but when erect he has 7 inches. He would never let me go down on him when he was soft, even though I wanted to. Finally he let me.

Like someone else mentioned, it is a big turn on when the girl can watch it grow.... at least it was for me!!

I would do the same thing when he was soft until he got hard. I was basically giving head to a limp penis until it became hard.

It was a major turn on!!!!

---she's not gunna care about its size when ur soft.... just think about it, when its soft its not going to pleasure her.... right?? You're really the only one who needs it to be soft sometimes to urinate..... lol

If she likes you enough to be that intimate with you, then she's probably not going to care about your size anyway. Whether or not you're bigger when erect or not. Take it from a girl.

Don't worry about your size when not erect... Size doesn't really matter anyway, but it matters even less when you're "soft."