Really thought he liked me!!

tulipsfav

Well i found out tonight that a guy who had shown interest in me only wanted me as a fwb (friend with benefits) this is most certainly not the type of relationship i want. I feel that he does not respect, said if that is not what i want then it would be better to delete his number, i have deleted it.What are your thoughts on this?

Complete jerk off. He even suggested that you delete his number...unbelievable. He is not worth your time ever again. Do yourself a favor and move on. Be happy that he told you think sooner rather than later...actually you should thank him for not wasting another minute of your life. Sorry I know it sucks, hang in.

Complete jerk off. He even suggested that you delete his number...unbelievable. He is not worth your time ever again. Do yourself a favor and move on. Be happy that he told you think sooner rather than later...actually you should thank him for not wasting another minute of your life. Sorry I know it sucks, hang in.

Thankyou, posted a thread recently about not being good enough, but i know i am too good for him. He wants fun!

FWB is all well and good if its what both people want but 9 times out of 10 it ends badly and can ruin friendships and from my own personal point of veiw I think those types of relationships tend to be disrespectful of at least one member if not both. I think that any relationship is built on a foundation of friendship so FWb or proper relationship if hes not going to be a friend to you at all then he cant ever have more than that. Although you feel used and a little hurt from being rejected as a friend for simply saying you want something more meaningful than occasional sex with no attachments your better off this way in the long run, you have rid yourself or at least realised that he is shallow so you havent wasted too much time and energy on a dead end. Dont feel to bad about all of this its just a bump in the road and I'm sure somone more meaningful will enter into your life sooner rather than later.

Be sooo thankful he told you, if nothing else, he is a good person in one way for telling you. Count yourself lucky that you were not deceived and will not have to deal with putting back together your broken heart, piece by piece, day by day for god knows how long

it is guys like this that give guys a bad name. Im looking for a relationship, that includes friendship, laughter, excitement and most of all respect. I treat people with respect and i do expect it in return. He wanted a hassel free hook up, am glad i found out now. Thankyou for your reply

Next time wait until you are in a relationship before having sex, then this won't happen. He's gotten what he wants now and you're feeling used. But you are just as much to blame for not having boundaries.

Ah hello, i did not have sex with him!! He most certainly did not get what he wanted from me. This obviously seems to be the problem with guys that i meet, my boundaries are too high!!

So i do find myself very lucky to not have even began a relationship with him.

Oh ok. My bad. In that case, hold your head high that you were able to say "no" to someone that just wanted to use your body, instead of learning what else there is to you. Your boundaries are not too high. You just have to hold out until you meet someone that is happy to have you as the whole package and you will be glad that you waited for them.

Well i found out tonight that a guy who had shown interest in me only wanted me as a fwb (friend with benefits) this is most certainly not the type of relationship i want. I feel that he does not respect, said if that is not what i want then it would be better to delete his number, i have deleted it.What are your thoughts on this?

wow, what a douche. Guys like that arnt worth the air they breathe. You dodged a huge bullet there, be happy

Archived