How to I approach her ?

There is a new girl to my sunday school. For some strange reasons, I have some feelings for her but can't seem to figure it out. I think she reminded me of my crushed when I was in high school. This year, I'm 19 year old and she's 15. I want to go to her but then I'm pretty shy when I meet new people at temple especially cute girls. And there is another problem. She has a friend who always with her whether she goes. I want to approach her but I afraid that she might not like me because of my age or not good looking. How to I approach her since I'm a little bit shy when it comes to new people but then I'll open up when they talk to me. Thanks

Do you really think you should be hitting on girls that are 4 years younger than you? You have to realize that the difference in lifestyles and lives in general is immense between a 15 and 19 year old.

If you plan on actually doing it, you should just be confident and be yourself. If she doesn't like that, then that's her problem, not yours. You'll find one who will like it someday and you'll live happily ever after.

Hi there,

Why don't you start off slow. Look at her and smile at her when she looks back. See if she smiles back at you. Then go up and say hello ( maybe not the same day). Don't worry about her friend, say hello to her friend too. If the friend is smart she will leave you guys alone to talk.