Is it weird to ask out a girl this way???

ok so heres the story:

I kno this girl. met her 2 years ago and saw her recently for the first time in about a year and a half. took me a while to start talking to her(since i am somewhat shy)but we had great conversation. Flirted some. Good chemestry i would say. well my dumb self didnot get her number,but my mom and her mom are friends. my question to you is: Would it be weird to get the number from my mom and then call the girl and ask her out??

Or you could do this. Tell your mum about it, get her to call the girls mother and have her ask about her daughter, how shes doing, where shes working. Then you can STALK her. Just kidding.

Mothers are funny, if you tell her about it, she may even try to set you two up?

yea sucks for me though, cause my mom is a 50 year old anti-social bit**, and if i tell her, her senile self would mess everything up.

Really i just dont tell my parents anything anymore, becuase they always seem to do something that would make me look like an ideat in front of other people, or mess up whatever im trying to do.

No! I wouldn't think it was weird, since it seems that she likes you, she'll probably be flattered. Just tell your mom you need to contact her for a project you're doing in school, or that you want to call her and tell her she left her jacket in class today or something...

id call her up if i were you and say that you just want to schedule a little meet up, if she asks where you got the number say you've had it for you dont kknow how long (you've know her for 2 years right?) just schedule a meet up, shag her and have some fun