ok...well I met this guy named Ricky. Ricky was recently dating my best friend becky...but things didnt work out, and they broke up. Now for awhile there Ricky called me and wanted to talk to me about Becky...he told me everything, and he truly loved her and I guess I was jealous. Everyday at least 8 times a day he called me...I was gettin mixed signals for awhile that he liked me cuz he flirted with me sooo much. I asked him out and we went out. It lasted 2 days and he broke up with me cuz he couldnt see me as a girlfriend it didnt feel right cuz becky is my best friend. He suggested friends with benefits. I said no that it was dumb....but everytime we saw each other we made out and did stuff. so I guess you can say we were friends with benefits for awhile. The problem was i went out wit his best friend...Steven. and after Steven and I broke up he talked so bad about me to Ricky...and I guess Ricky took it seriously and didnt wanna get invovled with me. Were still best friends but I dunno. One minute he likes me the next he dont. He is confused on what he wants...he tells me he dont want me anymore...but then again I know he does...When he looks me in the eyes...its amazing. I feel something there. i donno if he does...I know he use to cuz he would stare at me smile shake his haed and turn away. Id always ask him why he'd do it and he would play stupid and be like what are u talkin bout? I dunno anymore....maybe he is playin hard 2 get...any suggestions?

of course she knows and she dont care....but also now a kid named alberto asked me out and its rickys best friend. I said yeah and now rickys all over becky again....what the hell! I want ricky....thats all not alberto or any other guy. I feel a connection with ricky