My ex boyrfriend wants to get back together..

My ex broke up with me about 2 months ago because he didn't trust me. I had just gotten back from an internship in Florida and I did meet someone new. Well the new person I met lives 2 states away and it has been hard. Well my ex came back into my life and wants to try and work things out. I ended up hooking up with him and I am going insane with confussion. Do I tell the other guy? Do I try to work things out with my ex? I need help!!

Who does you heart feel more connected with? I've tried the long distance relationship thing and it didn't work for me. I don't think being in a relationship with a person who doesn't trust you is a good thing. He might decide that he doesn't trust u again. Hope I helped.

Jaiva

I have to agree... the long distance stuff didn't work for me and besides there's alot of other guys out there that you can prove your trustworthiness to... and NOT have one's track record flung into your face every day. Trust is the only way a long-distance relationship (and any other relationship for that matter) is going to work... if y'all don't have it then I really can't see anything good coming out of it.

Ereka, i think that trust can be learnt.. i understand ur exboyfriend because u left him once as i understood so he might be afraid u do it again , but if u really care about him , u could make him trust in u again.. about the long distance relation i think that even with the distance if there is feeling things can work out well.. i had an experience and distance wasn't the reason of the relation failure .. anyway i think u should decide following ur heart . if u do like this new boy than stay with him but be careful not to be attached to your ex... good luck, u know no one can tell u leave this one and go with that even if u wish so.. the decision is still yours

Well, I have a slightly different perspective. I've recently been out of trying to rekindle with my XBF, and we had trust issues too. If your heart is more in place with your X, go for it.. but TELL THE OTHER MAN that you don't think things will work because of the distance, and truly, it wouldn't. Its also not fair to you in anyway to really be tied down to someone you cannot even see or hold anytime your heart desires... Thats not to say it wouldn't work, but your XBF coming back has confused you into choosing.

You must choose.

If you work things out with your XBF, you need to rebuild the trust again, so you don't want to go head-first into this rekindled relationship with a skeleton in your closet. The choice will be hard and painful (depending on how attached to this long-distance lover)-- but for the sake of your own sanity... You must choose.... Don't make the same mistake my XXBF made with me-- he WOULDN'T choose between me or his XGF, and we both ended up getting hurt... and me walking away.... You want to get off on the right foot.... Follow your heart, but let your head do the thinking.