Needing tips on how to Whoooow a girl

Im in Love with this girl. Shes also a great friend better then all my guy friends. well ill tell her stuff that ive really thought about like she has one of the most beautiful smiles and when ever she smiles around me i stop thinking for a lil bit because it just takes all the words outta my mouth and knocks every thought outta my head. Or when she just stars off into the sky it can see what shes feeling or know shes really thinking of something by the look in her eyes. And she loves it she says that no one has ever said anything like that to her. I truly love her but she has a friend that likes her or liked her dont know at the moment were thay stand. But im sitting here pooring my heart and soul out to her. And am getting nothing i wanna know how she feels about me. and how i can whoow her to me. She says i make her feel like Art * what ever that means* lol but yeah i love her help me out

You need to tell her how you feel. i mean how much more "wooing" can you do?! she probably just thinks that you're JUST HER FRIEND, and even if she wants to, refuses to look at you otherwise because she may think that you just think of her as a friend. but she is UR FRIEND, and she may just want to keep it that way. so really you have to get your feelings out there before its too late.

FallenAngel101,

Does she flirt with you in any way? Does she look you in the eye? What have you told her so far?

I agree with goddess23. You must let a girl know that you're attracted to her in some way as soon as possible so that she can start thinking of you as romantic material. Hopefull it's not too late for you. Tell her that lately you find her attractive and then ask her out. Hopefully she hasn't already decided to only make you her friend.