Didn't really know where to post this...

Okay, the other day I was at my boyfriend's house. We were just sitting on the couch watching TV. We weren't making out or anything, I was just leaning on him.

Anyway, he got up to go to the bathroom, and when he came back I noticed he had like three spots on his pants. I was joking around and I asked him what it was. He said that sometimes when he pees, he thinks he's done going so he puts his penis away. And then when its in his pants it just decides it has to go some more. So then I unzipped his jeans, and I noticed his boxers were soaked all the way from the penis opening, to the bottom of them. He said its never happened this much.

Lol, he had to go change his boxers and everything.

I'm just wondering if this is normal. I mean, it was a lot of pee, its not like he just didn't shake the last drip off or something, lol. THis has happened another time too, but it wasn't as much, and he didnt have to change boxers.

He claims its because he tried to be really fast so he could get back and sit with me. So fast that he didn't finish going....... ?!?!

Guys, is this normal? Has it happened to you before?? Should he go see a urologist????

It's perfectly normal, there's no need to be alarmed. The fact that you mentioned he tried to be quick makes it all the more believable for me.

Just try to imagine a garden hose. You turn it off at the tap, but there'll still be water in the hose, no doubts about it. If there's no pressure to get it out (i.e. more water), or it's not coaxed out (i.e. squeezing or shaking it out), it's just going to leak out at the earliest opportunity.

Bad analogy I know, but it makes sense all the same!

that is not normal, maybe he never stopped the whole pee in your pants thing as a child. they have adult diapers, he could use one of those

Dude, it is normal, in my instance it had something to do with a weak muscle or something like that in my bladder because of me growing through puberty. It corrected itself with time, the doctor told me this is more common than you think.