Where to "do it" at???

OK, I just started seeing this girl a little while ago and things are going good. We have done all the initial things, kissing, making out, ect. My question is this: My parents are the kinf that don't want me having sex in thier house and her parents don't want us to either from what I can tell so where exactly do we "do it"?

By the way, we are both 20 and pretty responsible people ( I use condoms, shes on thee pill). The only places I can think of are in the car I a place whereI know noone would catch us (yes I actually know a place). The problem is that this seems kinda, well.....non-romantic. Can you guys either think of another place to do it (safely and cheap), or a way to make the whole car think seem less trashy?

Anyways, thanks in advance! You guys are always a big help!

Have you considered a Motel/Hotel. Friends house maybe? (If they're good understanding friends lol)

Public's always nice, just be careful you don't get caught.

**EDIT

Sorry, didn't see the "first time" bit. Umm, hotel is probably best bet.

I have to agree that if it's the first time you're going to have sex with each other, the car can be pretty trashy. You want your first time with her to be romantic.

What about renting a hotel room for one night? Take her to dinner in that hotel (choose a nice hotel of course. Not a trashy motel or you might as well use the car) or have dinner in the room itself. And then do it in the hotel room. It can be really romantic if done right.

well, I am in college and money is tight but things seem to be going good. We may end up doing a little something at her house in the future. We've already had some serious makout sessions involving "use of the hands", if ya know what I mean.

Just wondering, how exactly would I bring up the idea of using the car??