BF JEALOUS OVER COUSIN, ETC...

bruind

just had a fight with him over the phone. he was so jealous of my cousin, when he found out we were hanging out. i dont understand him. he was fuming mad. then i was like, "huh?! whats your problem. there's no reason for you to be jealous of him." he feels like i was flirting with him just because we're closer than our other cousin. he said he cant get to trust me. he said his ex left him for her cousin. and he was sayin things like all of us girls were the same.

i dont see any reason why of all people, he'd get jealous over my cousin (1st cousin)..

we havnt seen each other for a year now (long story), and he's always suspicious of my moves. no matter how much i assure him, he alwys think that i'd date someone else just because he fails to be with me physically. he's got loads of insecurity. he always says i dont deserve someone like him cause he always make me cry, hurt me.

sometimes i get tired of him, of waiting for him. whenever we fight he would always ask me to leave him. but i dont know why i cant leave him. i dont have the courage to do so. sometimes i feel like im so stupid, playing martyr to him.

there's a part of me that says i should give up on him, we have no foundation, and this relationship wasnt going anywhere, but still theres a part of me that says i cant afford to lose him. and im confused...

what do u guys think

I'll keep this short and sweet.

If he is jealous of your cousin how do you think he would act if you hung out with a male friend?

It seems he is very insecure, controlling and could end up being abusive.

I know it may be hard to let go but would you rather suffer for weeks, months or years dealing with a guy who doesn't trust you?

If I was in your shoes I'll leave him and be with myself. There are tons of guys who will trust you and not question your every move.

I believe you know what you must do and probably don't feel comfortable doing it. You must do what's best for you! If you won't who will?

The longer you wait the harder it will be to leave. Trust me on that one.

ahuh, i did stop hanging out with my guy bestfriend cause he really gets so jealous, he doesnt want me talking with him. and he despises him (another story)

i know there a lots of fish in the sea, but i really cant let go of this one particular fish. he's my first bf too.

whenever we fight, we always end up splitting for a few hours, but ventually get together again, saying sorry to each other, back to being sweet again

he says he's nothin, but to me he means everything...