Getting dates with the wrong girls

HIFI

Wow. Well I'm sure there are many guys who wish they attacted the kind of girls you do. It's usually the other way around...like guys can't find a guy who doesn't just want to sleep with him.

Okay, I think it's really strange in general that you keep finding girls who want to sleep with you only. Girls tend to be more emotionally attached. Are the girls you're falling for in relationships with other men? If so, that might be the problem. Do you fall for a certain type...like the really wild flirty type? They're definitely sexy but may not be the type you want in a long term relationship.

Or maybe since you're finding them at work, they don't want to carry on a relationship because it would hinder work relations, but you're just too sexy for them to resist wanting to sleep with you with?

Honestly, you're definitely in a situation I've never heard of before. Maybe if you tell us more about your work environment, how you meet these women, and what they tend to be like, we can help better.

Oh and uh...is it possible for you to reply without all capitals in your post? It's easier to read and I bet many more people would respond.

Where do you work, can I apply??? LOL, Seriously though, I know how you feel, don't get too down hearted about it, the right girl will come along eventually. And when she does, and you have a relationship with her, it will make making love to her so much more special. Just keep at it

It seems the girls I get dates with just want to have sex.

Have you ever thought that you're the one who finds these girls attractive in the first place? hehe

You're probably moving too quickly in your relationships, or should I say, "flings". Tone it down a bit and take it slower. There's a good chance that just hopping into bed with girls you date right away is the problem.

It seems the girls I get dates with just want to have sex.

There is nothing wrong with having sex but I want to have a relationship with them first. Why can’t I find that kind of girl help me.

So what's the problem?

I'm just kidding. But yeah sex without love does leave you feeling empty.

Anyhow, just look for girls outside of your workplace. Try a church, take ballroom dance lessons, or volunteer.

Just curious, what type of place do you work at?