How Do You Make A Girl Cum?

ME and my girlfriend are usually at her house downstairs under a blanket...and sometimes we can be dirty becuz we can see and hear when people r coming down....but when i finger her she has to keep her pants on so i dont have much space....does anyone have a clue how i could make her cum? Thanks..

I agree with Teenresearch your girlfriend isn't very comfortable with her body yet, the fact that she thinks of those things as "dirty" doesn't help. she allows you to touch her, but its because she wants to please you, not so much because she likes it that much.

Understand that females do not orgasm like men do, nothing is going to come shooting out (except for very rare cases).

Hiding under a blanket, and the fear of getting caught may not be much of a turn on for her, to much on her mind to concentrate on feelings she has Little experience with if any. Also, having to do it with her pants on, your probably applying too much pressure.

oh no....

i love her with all my heart...i dont doubt it a bit..... im just worried that i don't please her enough and i want her to be pleased with what i do..and i figured that orgasm was the furthest point...and she would like it and it would then please her. I'm not shallow at all i gaurenteer you

I just have to put my 2 cents into this one. I had this g/f for 3.5 years. I could never make her cum. When I did any foreplay she would ask me to stop. Either she was nervous about it or just, i don't know lol

Anyway, I dated this chick from February to April and in about an hour of regular missionary intercourse, i made her cum 6 times. I don't think there was even one time where she didn't have multiple orgasms during sex.

So, I guess the moral of my story is: it depends on the person. I don't know if it's psychological, physical, mental, emotion or all of the above. And I have to mention this: The girl i was with for 3.5 years was 4 inches taller than me, the other was the same height. And she also told me that I was the first person she ever masterbated to. So....I hope that helps?

Every woman is different, in my experience, all the women have orgasms with oral, only a few with fingering and most with intercourse. with fingering and intercourse it depends on the mood and the girl. foreplay etc.

most woman do NOT have orgasms on a regular basis through just plain intercourse, dont remember the percentages off hand, but its pretty low.

something like 20% have orgasms everytime they have intercourse. I think its higher than that, but maybe I been lucky that way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Not all girls will orgasm just by fingering. Most don't! Has she ever had sex? Cause if she hasn't fingering probably won't get her to cum!

Having sex doesn't matter, hand stimulation is the first sexual experience for most people (well besides masturbation), the question is has she ever had an orgasm? How can someone expect you to make them orgasm when they've never had one before?