My Friend Wants me to hook Up w/ her brothers friend..

Hey! Just like I said int he subject, one of my best friends wants me to hook up w/ her older brothers friend.. Well he is older then me by about 3.5 yrs. and I think he is really hott, but I like someone else and I just don't know how to tell her, i'm not interested at the time and I think he is too old?! Any help would be great!! thanks!

Just tell your friend you've got someone else in mind, but thank her for the offer.

Besides, I don't think dating your friends, brothers, friend would be a good idea...could cause conflict later on between you and your friend, which most likely wouldn't be worth it.

you have to go with what your heart and logical thinking tell you. if you think he's too old, then chances are he is. Not everyone can deal with age differences all that well. Besides, if you are interested in someone else at this point you're not going to put your all into a relationship with this older guy. how old are you?

and you said he's 3.5 yrs older than you...so does that put him at 17.5 or 18.5

i guess my concern for you if he is older than 18 someone might come along and make a big deal out of the fact that you're underage...but maybe that's extreme...

in any case, i say go with the guy you're interested in right now & see where that leads you.

3-4 years age difference can be very different when you are 13-14 and when you are 23-24. Because you still develop, things change constantly and the difference between a 14 y o and a 18 y o is so much more than you might think about. So, generally be careful and creally define what you are comfortable with.

Never let yourself be pressured either by peers or boyfriends.

And yes, do follow the call of your heard but also keep in mind that sometimes the heart can lie. Be patient.

Sorry to sound like a parent