wrong or right? TURN OFF, RIGHT?

i was waiting for a train to come with my friend.and our former friends was there and we started flirting in front of a girl i like.(she was sitting down quiet).

when the train came we laughED AND PLAYED AROUND AND SHE WAS JUST HANGING THERE WITH HER NORMAL FRIENDS ALL QUEIT AND STUFF.

WAS THIS SUCH A TURN OFF OR WHAT DO THINK SHE IS THINKING ?

ANY RESPONSE IS WELCOME!THANKS!

hey well...ok, honestly you shoudn't have been that harsh. i mean flirting with another girl like that and seriously acting like you're having alot of fun is not the way to go. if u can be honest then thats best, but a little flirting or just showing that there are other people around you is always a way to get the person's attention. but if you flirt TOO much with someone else, us girls get a little disapointed and feel that you really are not interested in us. a little flirting is ok, its a great way to get us girls attention, just don't lay it on too heavy. shes probably not TOTALLY TURNED OFF, she might be a little jealous if she likes you. just do a little damage control....flirt with HER this time lol. dont worry, if she liked you, you flirting with someone else will just make her want you more, but if you do it too much then she'll just realize she needs to move on. so right now, you need to show that you're intersted! good luck! bye

man im a girl that likes a guy i was at a party (went with him) and he got a phone number from 2 other girls, i thought maybe he was just trying to impress me or something but i have NO idea....guys say girls play games...you definitly next time you see her flirt with HER not other girls it makes us mad and feel horrible, in other words IT WAS A TURN OFF..........good luck!