Do you or have you ever had Anxiety or Depression?

CamaroJoe

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I posted on here. But I was wondering if anyone has every had Depression or Anxiety and if you felt like you had no way out?

I remember a time when I was severely anxious ALL the time and I felt like the entire world was on my shoulders. The world was attacking me and I couldn't do anything about it. I felt hopeless and helpless and I just wanted someone to listen and to feel my pain and know where I was at in my life without judging me.

It was the worst thing I have EVER gone through!

If you feel like this or have ever felt like this for anything or any amount of time, please, share your story.

And if you have 10 minutes free, go to the following link and take this quick, anonymous 7 open ended survey. I'd really appreciate it and it would help you, me and many other people!...

link removed

Thank you a million.

I have both. Anxiety and depression. I naturally have an anxious personality. It got so bad in 2009 that I would cry for no reason. I would shake, couldn't focus, became very negative. May 2009, I almost had a nervous breakdown, cried real bad in front of my boss. That is when I realized I needed major help. I have been on Lexapro 10mg/day. It has worked wonders in my life. I'm much calmer. I can focus better. I have gained weight, I'm struggling to lose it, but I need help of medication. I can't make it on my own. I'm in a foreign country with no support system and trying to finish graduate program. Its not easy. I hope that all this will end one day. I can't wait to graduate and start a new chapter of my life.

I have high anxiety. Im still trying to figure out a way to deal w/ it. I cry for no reason and feel like everything is on my shoulders. It gets very overwhelming at times. I have tried medication but cant stand being on it. I have had bad side effects. I do alot of hiking and that seems to help with it. I just work it out basically. I feel better after hikes but if I dont hike for a while then it comes back full force. Good luck!

Archived